Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: #tnl Welcomes All, Especially All the New Banned People

I was gonna let it slide.

Are the banned "your mom" jokes welcome on #tnl?

3. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Are the banned "your mom" jokes welcome on #tnl?
    your mom will never be banned on #tnl... and i know cause your mom was chatting it up last night on #tnl....

<3 maruchan

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    My time is money. maruchan doesn't make that kind of money.
    Haven't you admitted on several occasions that you get paid to do nothing at least 50% of any given work day?

It's really more like 90% of the time.

7. What is irc and #tnl?

8. See also, TNL.
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Wah? Chatting on Facebook is active, and well populated. Tnl is, like, 45 minutes of idling so you can chat with the same three dudes. I don't have time for that shit.
    The Facebook chat interface does kind of suck...

#TNL wouldn't have so much idling if people just stopped complaining and joined. If your PC is running, it's not going to drain your precious processing power to have IRC running either. You can just check up every so often.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453