Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Photo Slideshow created on OS X to be played on a Windows XP machine.

I could deal with all the stuff you guys suggested whilst standing on my head, and fucking your mother. I can not expect a university professor to be able to do the same. They are all old, and fucking retarded.

I was hoping one of you would have a link to "RetardSlideshowCreationTool.exe" but I'll manage. Thanks.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    99% of the time there are formatting issues when saving in Open Office and opening in Powerpoint.
    Why not just save it in Open Office... and then open it with Open Office on the other computer? I mean unless they're too dumb/not allowed to install Open Office on the work computer.

3. iPhone or iPad + HDMI out adapter. Dead stupid.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I could deal with all the stuff you guys suggested whilst standing on my head, and fucking your mother. I can not expect a university professor to be able to do the same. They are all old, and fucking retarded.

I was hoping one of you would have a link to "RetardSlideshowCreationTool.exe" but I'll manage. Thanks.
    Cheeks Sr.

Classic!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    They are all old, and fucking retarded.
    True story I sat in class while my Professor installed spyware from a website and not a damn soul told him to stop. I did, but he said that's the only way to open the movie file. I then slapped my forehead and took a nap. He's right about how some can't tie their own shoes. If you noticed Josh they have slip ons.

Let me get this straight; Your going to make a Photoslide show on your Mac and you want that to play on a Windows XP computer. Why not use Adobe? It can be used on both and you can find it free everywhere.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

cka told me he knows the real answer but that he hates josh so much he's not going to tell
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

So today I fwded cka's link to the professor and told him that html really is the best, most universal way. His response was basically "lol wat?"
    Then I told him that he should just go buy an iPad and an HDMI out adaptor, and I haven't heard back from him yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    not allowed to install Open Office on the work computer.
    lol Johns HURRRRRRRRpkins.
    Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Cheeks Sr.
    Fuck you, buddy. Do you really think that a 75 year old man who still uses an overhead projector for his lectures is going to sit down and learn flash, or html? I couldn't even explain the "click for slideshow" button in fucking iPhoto.

8. Thanks. Windows Slideshow Maker from Kvisoft can play well for you, I think.
    I'm a freelancer and very glad to share awesome digital photo albums with you.
    Tips: To Create slideshows with Kvisoft Flash Slideshow Designer

Thank you for your input!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    *AHEM!*