Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

1. I'll take both of those and the Brink alpha (which is basically what it is now) over COD any day.

2. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    As long as the games retains the series 60 fps gameplay and best console controls, I'll be happy.
    Totally agree, I absolutely love the CoD games, even if the style of gameplay has been done the same year after year. It's the type of game that I just pick up and play for a few matches if I only have a small amount of time. But you damn well better believe I'll be getting Battlefield 3, and be playing that way more than I'll ever play MW3.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

3. I wasn't impressed with the MW3 trailer. The previous Battlefield 3 trailers set the bar really high. I'm definitely picking up Battlefield 3 (not sure if I'm doing PC, or PC/360 combo), whereas MW3 will either be a rental or bargain bin pickup.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

4. I didn't buy Black Cocks and I don't regret that one bit. BF3 looks WAAAY more impressive than these phoned-in sequels. MW2 really let the series run amuck IMO. I'll wait for the in-game feedback on TNL before making a final decision. But it's not looking impressive at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

I'm proud to have never given this franchise a penny. Fuck you, Activision.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    I'm proud to have never given this franchise a penny. Fuck you, Activision.
    I'm sure they care. Because we don't. Why even post in this thread?

This and Battlefield 3 look great. Personally I prefer CoDs online more.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. I have never given any Battlefield games a fair chance at multiplayer honestly, I played BF1942 for a while when it came out but that's about it. I just got Bad Company 2 a bit ago and haven't had much time to try the multi, so I'll definitely be getting into that before BF3. As for CoD, I'm with Mog, I really love the multiplayer. I love the pacing and style of play for some reason, even though it goes against the teamwork aspect of an FPS that really makes me enjoy it. They are the types of games I'll pick up and play by myself just to kill some people.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. I still haven't bought Black Ops... yet. Maybe when it goes to $25, since it's getting a bit older now. Hopefully my case of CoD Burnout will be cured by MW3. I've felt like this before with King of Fighters, only to get reinterested by a later installment.

If the CoD series is around long enough for the next gen, it needs a BIG graphics overhaul (i.e. a Crysis killer) as long as 60 FPS can be maintained. After MW3, I think Activision should put the franchise on hiatus for 1 year to seriously revamp it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    I think Activision should put the franchise on hiatus for 1 year to seriously revamp it.
    LOL.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I didn't buy Black Cocks and I don't regret that one bit.
    I don't believe either part of that sentence.