Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geordie Shore

1. I forgot just how much they can get away with on UK TV. They said fuck like a billion times.

2. I downloaded the first episode and watched most of it, this is actually kind of fun to watch.

I like it more than Jersey shore because of tits, cussing and them being British.

3. Why would y'all watch this brain-rot?

And don't say tits.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. I downloaded it just because I was curious about the tits.

I fast-forwarded to the tits. They were big, fake and ugly. And obviously everyone was completely retarded and not even in a funny way.

5. What bugs me about this is that they're just superimposing the same guido cliches over these Newcastle kids rather than actually finding what's funny about Newcastle culture. Greg being the possible exception.

Not like Jersey Shore was a great representation of Jersey douchebaggery, but it was at least some kind of charicature of it.

6. I like to figure out what they're saying. It's a decent distraction. That one chick's fake tits are like squares, and no good.

7. Most fake tits (if not all) don't look so great. They always look good when they're clothed, but as soon as you get them out, they look boring.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

8. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Why would y'all watch this brain-rot?
    I know for a fact I won't regularly unless the girlfriend really likes it and wants me to keep getting them.

To be fair though, it's interesting to watch a car crash at least the first time.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    Most fake tits (if not all) don't look so great. They always look good when they're clothed, but as soon as you get them out, they look boring.
    Or bullet-proof. Usually both.