Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Darksiders 2

Darksiders 2

Click for full size

Quote Originally Posted by Joystiq
    Darksiders 2 is featured on the July issue of Game Informer, along with new protagonist Death -- brother of the first game's anti-hero, War. Their uniformly grim appearance, you'll recall, is due to the fact they're a pair of horsemen of the apocalypse.

Game Informer also claims that the sequel will "deliver a richer experience," including new (and more) NPCs, a "detailed loot system" and some fresh new dungeons to explore. More specifically, Death will be traveling through "the world of Abyss," doing exactly the opposite of what you'd expect a guy named "Death" to be doing: trying to restore humankind.
    Link
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cover-full.jpg 
Views:	737 
Size:	173.0 KB 
ID:	61870  

2. That art is so awful.
    I liked what little I played of the first. I should restart it and finish it.

3. I just posted about this over in the E3 thread. I'm really psyched for this game. I know the first one ripped off a ton of other game's ideas but I thought it was put together very well. This can't come out soon enough, though I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

4. Day one.

5. Same, i loved 1st game and i love the art style.

6. Of course you do. You've the worst taste.

7. I liked the first game except for that portal inspired castle.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    Of course you do. You've the worst taste.
    lol go bitch about it more. also dont forget to mention DAO art as well

9. lol ok i'll get right on it.

10. I can't usually get behind games so defiant in their plagiarism. Digimon could be the greatest thing ever, but how can anyone respect such unoriginality? Maybe Darksiders isn't quite as flagrant, but I couldn't locate a single original idea in the first half hour of gameplay.

Then again I like all kinds of samey JRPGs, and even Jak 2! So I guess I pick and choose when to be offended.