Page 5 of 141 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Fighter III: Third Strike: Online Edition

1. Man, playing SF4 and caring about 1-frame links must SUCK.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    This thread is hilarious at logic.
    Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    So what you're saying is that you've never seen both SFII and SFIII before? That's the only way I could imagine you would feel redrawing one would be even remotely similar to redrawing the other.
    Like I said, this thread is hilarious at logic. It's not like I'm immune to a viral spread of logic fail or something.

3. SF3 has a bitchload of frames, and Udon ain't up to the task. Whatchugonnado?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I wish it recorded the shit talking.
    We are assholes.

5. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    Man, playing SF4 and caring about 1-frame links must SUCK.
    Don't play Abel.

6. the biggest budget of any dlc fighter they've done (out of the whole what, 2) without any enhancements other than built-in network play and some mame filters? apple must be running the development!

7. Bitmap prescaling plz, especially when the original is 384x224 (same res as SFII). Hopefully the "arcade filter" from Final Fight Double Impact will be selectable.

Offer remixed BGM as an option, but leave the original soundtrack available.

8. Unless parrying works online, what's the point? I had Anniversary Collection when it came out and sold it pretty quick. 3rd Strike ain't 3rd Strike without reliable parrying.

This is why Mortal Kombat is the only fighter I play online. You can lag in that game and still have a ton of fun.
    Last edited by jyoung; 02 Jun 2011 at 10:25 PM.

9. Razor isn't talking about the level of terrible that you would be playing at. This will be perfectly playable for the majority of users, unless they REALLY fuck something up.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    Like I said, this thread is hilarious at logic.
    It's not the thread.