Page 1 of 55 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

1. PlayStation 3 Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/gc...lords-of/38751

I did a search and found nothing so here it is. I'm not sure how this hasn't been mentioned yet since it debuted in 08. It's by Konami so I can't really see them making a game like this and it not being part of the CV universe.

2. interesting game footage ;p

Could be cool but there's nothing to go on ;/

Thank God. They let Castlevania be driven into the ground by that hack Iga so that this may rise from its ashes, hopefully without his involvement.

4. Seriously, I'm tired of him shitting up the CV franchise.

5. This looks to have potential. That debut trailer was obnoxious, though. Half of it was just the guy kneeling and close-ups of his bazillion different weapons.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    This looks to have potential. That debut trailer was obnoxious, though. Half of it was just the guy kneeling and close-ups of his bazillion different weapons.
    it was real game footage too so I suspect a good chunk of each level is the kneel-n-pan

7. Best game ever.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Mask

Mask does not appear to be related to Metal Gear, which makes it inherently more interesting to me, provided it gets the same level of investment and care.

9. SWEET!!

...oh, wait. It isn't that Mask?
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

That would be better than the Jim Carrey one.