Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS)

Luigi's Mansion 2 (3DS)

This was the best new game Nintendo showed at E3. Seriously.

2. That sure is a videogame.

3. I think I am one of the few that really loved Luigi's Mansion and seeing a sequel announced was great news. The only thing that has me concerned is how exactly will it control without the second analog? I hope they aren't mapping that to the fucking touch screen.

Luigi's Placeholder Tech Demo 2
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. I hate all of you except Glass Joe. Luigi's Mansion was one of the best games last gen, can not wait for the sequel.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I liked Luigi's Mansion too. I share the concern about the second analog though. What a terrible design choice. That's going to nag the 3DS forever.

I never played the original, but I watched the trailer and it looks interesting. Bustin' makes me feel good.

8. This has my interest.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

9. It's been confirmed that this is being done by the folks who did Punch Out Wii, Next Level Games.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.