Thread: Good Movies that no one watch

1. Good Movies that no one watch

Write about your favourite movies that don't get the Praise they deserve.

I'd like to mention The Secret Adventures of Tom Thumb. Don't let the name fool you, its one of the most depressing films I've ever seen. In this movie, Tom Thumb gets stolen from his parents and taken to a laboratory. For some reason they then erase the memory of his mum. He comes across another Freaky lab rat which looks like a skinned iguanna. They escape the place together, and find themself in a waste pit, where a group of other thumb sized people kill his friend out of fright. He meets a guy called jack the Giant killer who kills normal sized people for a living. He then finds his dad after a while, and soonly afterwards watches him get beaten to death. After a while they go back to the lab and commit suicide.

Its done entirely in stop motion, and it looks good. The normal sized humans are played by people, and the small people are made from plasticine.

2. I've been meaning to watch this movie for YEARS after seeing previews for it before practically every Manga release since Street Fighter 2: the Animated Movie.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

3. The Iron Giant (its probably on Cartoon Network right now...), Jim Jarmusch's movies (Dead Man, Down By Law, Night on Earth, Ghost Dog), Zorro (original silent movie), Adventures of Robin Hood (with Errol Flynn), Gunga Din, Kurosawa's movies, Beat Takeshi's movies...
    pwned by Ivan