Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Am Become Death

1. I Am Become Death

Boo, Hiss.

Next up: dividing by zero.

3. It's been a good year for quantum physics. In addition to the progress in antimatter containment, there have been two seperate techniques tested that can overcome Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. A lot of hokey physics is going to get refuted in the near future.

4. Armageddon, 300 hydrogen atoms at a time.

5. So when can I use this in gun form?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

The universe is bonkers. I wish I understood enough physics to think about quantum physics at a deeper level than I can currently grasp.

Today I was talking to my friends about the dynamic casimir effect, gravitational time dilation, and the holographic principle. Shit is bonkers.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Teach yourself some math and get on it.

lots of schools have slides up. You don't need anyone to teach it to you. Hell, most of the people in college don't get it taught to them. Some fag TA goes over slides and then you go home and do homework.

Save yourself 6k and do it yourself

Nah I'd really rather do other things with my free time.

If I had a ton of free time I might consider it. Pinball FX 2 is more fun though, and I can do it tired. And stoned.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

And this is why the US is falling behind the rest of the world in technology development.

"I wanna do cool awesome smart stuff"
    "Well, get on it"
    "Nah, I'd rather play pinball games"

In all fairness, pinball is totally sweet.