Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dark Tower Novel Coming

1. April 24th, 2012

http://www.stephenking.com/darktower/wind_through_the_keyhole.html

"Artist" edition would be nice (and apparently releases two months early), but $75? Nah.

2. cool.. I ordered one or two of the artist edition. More because Jae Lee is one of my favorite artist then faith this story will be decent.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. He's come a long way from youngblood strikefile.

4. Fuck this shit forever.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Halfway through book one. Good stuff so far!
    There are only murderers in this room! Michael! Open your eyes! This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven.

6. I got this new book in the mail today. It's pretty far down in the "stuff to read" pile. Might be a few months.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. Review of the new book.

Finished the main series last week. It was pretty good throughout, imo. This new one sounds odd. Roland telling a story about telling a story.
    There are only murderers in this room! Michael! Open your eyes! This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven.

8. To be honest, that doesn't sound terrible. I bitch about the last two books whenever I get the chance, but I'm a sucker for this series and will undoubtedly read it as soon as the Kindle edition hits. I'm hoping that because he wasn't on some self-imposed time limit this time around, it'll be a little more akin to the earlier installments.

9. I'll do the same. I am not optimistic... but I hope to be proven wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

10. aaaaaaaand I've decided to read this whole series again. May Johnny Ramone have mercy on my soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.