Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dark Tower Novel Coming

1. April 24th, 2012

http://www.stephenking.com/darktower/wind_through_the_keyhole.html

"Artist" edition would be nice (and apparently releases two months early), but $75? Nah.

2. cool.. I ordered one or two of the artist edition. More because Jae Lee is one of my favorite artist then faith this story will be decent.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. He's come a long way from youngblood strikefile.

4. Fuck this shit forever.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. Halfway through book one. Good stuff so far!
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

6. I got this new book in the mail today. It's pretty far down in the "stuff to read" pile. Might be a few months.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. Review of the new book.

Finished the main series last week. It was pretty good throughout, imo. This new one sounds odd. Roland telling a story about telling a story.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

8. To be honest, that doesn't sound terrible. I bitch about the last two books whenever I get the chance, but I'm a sucker for this series and will undoubtedly read it as soon as the Kindle edition hits. I'm hoping that because he wasn't on some self-imposed time limit this time around, it'll be a little more akin to the earlier installments.

I'll do the same. I am not optimistic... but I hope to be proven wrong.

aaaaaaaand I've decided to read this whole series again. May Johnny Ramone have mercy on my soul.