Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 24567810 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dark Tower Novel Coming

1. Ugh, I haven't been able to get past the 2nd book where Roland is on the beach going from doorway to doorway recruiting people. It may be time for me to pick these back up and try and finish the series.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

At least read the first four and the new one. The fourth one is SO GOOD.

I'm gonna rebuy these on my Kindle god damn it.

3. They really should sell the books as a set for cheaper on the kindle.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    At least read the first four and the new one. The fourth one is SO GOOD.
    I need to. I absolutely flew through the first book and then once I got to the the part with the schizo black chick civil rights movement doorway stuff I lost interest and stopped reading. I'm awful at returning to books that I stopped reading because I was bored, but I'm definitely going to try and make an exception for this series.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

The fourth one really is great. One of the best books he has ever written imo. And since it's all flashback you don't really need to read the others if you don't want to, although I like 1, 3, and 4 the best.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

I've decided I will read 1-4 then this 4.5 one, and then hope he somehow splits into an alternate universe and rewrites books 5-7 so they don't suck so much pipe.

I'm still not a huge fan of the Dark Tower, but I liked the first one enough as a stand-alone story and I really liked the 4th because it's a flashback. The main story that consists of making random shit up and splicing it together can suck my balls.

I bought It because I can't stop thinking about Pennywise the Dancing Clown. I need to exorcise this shit.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Sewer teeth. Fucking bummer. Never sleep again.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo View Post
    I'm still not a huge fan of the Dark Tower, but I liked the first one enough as a stand-alone story and I really liked the 4th because it's a flashback. The main story that consists of making random shit up and splicing it together can suck my balls.
    Well put. Golf clap.