Page 9 of 189 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighting Game Tournament Discussion or Something

1. Never Forget.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. You couldn't tell by the "I'm going to post this metal video that no one's ever going to click on because someone just said the title out of context!" posts?

3. Like I'm his biographer? Nah man. Keep track of that stuff and let me know, though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I had no idea either. I was surprised that some new guy was tardin' up all the threads without any sort of reckoning, though.

Tournament videos piqued my interest in the new MK, but jyoung's relentless, uncritical enthusiasm for it has put me off. Masterful MK trolling, perhaps?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Burg's wedding and all.
    !

This is the most interesting thing in this thread. I didn't know he was still around (or that you know him razor). Pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

6. We've known each other for many years. He's tried to steal one of my girlfriends once.

7. http://www.justin.tv/shadowloohq#/w/1382188816/4

Seriously incredible matches happening here, the player roster is really stacked. Poongko's Seth, Itabashi Zangief, Haitani Makoto, crazy stuff happening in SFIV.

Hoping they'll stream 3s too because Deshiken and Haitani are there and many more.

8. All of the past few matches have been great.

9. Man, you guys would've loved the arcade Midwest Champions was at.

They had an arcade cab of pretty much every fighting game worth a damn (even Killer Instinct lol). The guy running the tournament was a big MK fan. He said he even played MK II over Xband on the SNES back in the day.

It seemed like everyone at this tournament was Raiden. Both the guys that beat me were Raiden. One of them made it to the grand final and beat another Raiden in a mirror match. Fuck Raiden lol

Fun tournament, though. Supposedly they've been having MK9 tournaments every month since it came out. I will be back next month for sure!

10. You gonna learn raiden before then?
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life