Page 180 of 189 FirstFirst ... 166176178179180181182184 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1885

Thread: Fighting Game Tournament Discussion or Something

1. EVO was good this year. Lots of surprises. Dragonball was fun to watch even if I don't play it. The G/Sagat reveal was cool. People seemed genuinely shocked as I was at the release date.

2. I grinded out about 250000 fight monies on single player mode on SFV during the free trial over the weekend, and I bought the base game as soon as I saw Sagat was out. I thought Blanka could get me into this game, but he feels like a crude imitation of his previous style. Sagat looks like Sagat.

3. I haven't played Tekken in ages and I thought this was nuts, makes me want to play.

4. hello i'm babacang

5. Socal regionals top 8 for Alpha 3 going on right now. Lots of top Japanese players. It rules.

https://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive

6. I beat Vanao online three times tonight, so now I have to tell everybody. He is also my friend on PS4.

7. Btw, I am now entirely convinced that this total shit, handball against the drapes reaction I get for doing incredible things like this is WHY I do things like this in the first place. My family has never complemented me on anything, or even seen my cartoons. They have Netflix. This is why.

8. I'll play handball against the drapes with you.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

9. I'm Dr_Ladygirl on PS4 and Don Martin on Steam. I'd change Dr_Ladygirl if I could, but lol Playstation.

10. Capcom Cup 2018 is happening all weekend. Last Chance Qualifiers are taking place right now.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.