Page 185 of 189 FirstFirst ... 171181183184185186187 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1885

Thread: Fighting Game Tournament Discussion or Something

1. Where is Venom!?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. Are there any COD tournaments? I have seen PUBG tournaments, CS tournaments, but never COD tournaments. This is weird coz COD is very popular as well.

3. EVO is officially canceled. There's going to be an online EVO event in its place, but given the trash netcode in most fighting games, and the global nature of the competition, it's probably going to be a gong show.

Is anyone else playing any fighting games right now? I took a bit of a break when I was out of town last month and just haven't really gotten back into it since. I set up fightcade so I could play with a friend who's working from home, but we haven't had a chance to get into it yet.

4. I hadn’t even thought about Evo until I saw the news on SRK yesterday. It’s a bummer it got cancelled, but I suppose that’s them bones now.
    Boo, Hiss.

5. I believeeeeeeee them bones are meeeeeee

Y'all should take this opportunity to play Samurai Showdown on the ps4. I gotta get that team battle trophy.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    EVO is officially canceled. There's going to be an online EVO event in its place, but given the trash netcode in most fighting games, and the global nature of the competition, it's probably going to be a gong show.

Is anyone else playing any fighting games right now?
    This seems like the logical thing to happen, but yeah online tournaments are going to be a sad stand in.

I'm still playing lots of fightmans when I can, I've meant to be around for Swordmans on PS4 but other games have sucked up my time lately. If anyone is ever itching for some friendly matches in anything hit me up in any way possible.

8. Here are the changes to EVO 2020.

Multiple weekends for games that have functioning netcode. It's obviously not ideal but what are you going to do.

Big win for me: Killer Instinct! I'm psysched. I think I'll start playing it again.

9. I love how not a single one of those games was even included in the original event.
    Hopefully Unreal Engine 5 will have a rollback netcode module, because Japan's fighting game developers clearly don't get it.

10. Isn't Guilty Gear Strive using rollback?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.