Page 176 of 189 FirstFirst ... 162172174175176177178180 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1885

Thread: Fighting Game Tournament Discussion or Something

1. Just woke up and watching Infiltration destroy Humanbomb. It looks like they're playing different games!

2. Tokido just got the tape measure out lol. I'm rooting for him due to his Akuma play but I dunno if anyone is gonna beat Infiltration's Menat.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Tokido just got the tape measure out lol. I'm rooting for him due to his Akuma play but I dunno if anyone is gonna beat Infiltration's Menat.
    Edit:

Infiltration does it but with Juri! It was a great top 8! Definitely worth a watch!

4. Twitch is replaying the full evo stream. Not sure when SFV starts. I tried to watch last night, but peaced out after Tekken, which was actually really fun to watch.

5. Street Fighter 5 Finals:

6. The professional fighting game season starts this weekend for both Street Fighter V (the Capcom Cup's first premiere event) and the Tekken 7 World Tour this weekend at Final Round.

The Final Round event that is getting the most attention is the Dragon Ball Fighterz special match-up where america's best DBZ player SonicFox is taking on Go1 (Japan's best player). There has been a lot of buildup to see who is the best in the world. It's taking place on Friday (tomorrow) at 6 pm EST/3 pm PST.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. Thanks for the heads up, I haven't been following DBZ but I'll definitely watch that match. Is Champ playing DBZ?

8. Sonic Fox has looked absolutely untouchable at every tournament (except for that set he dropped against Chris G, though he came back from losers to destroy him). He's playing a different game than everyone else. I haven't been this excited to watch a tournament since the KoFXIII days.

9. Ever since SonicFox destroyed Champ in Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite ... He's been kind of MIA. Also the death of MvC:I didn't help.

Splyce, FChamp's sponsor, also dropped fighting games, so he's a free agent.

He's a great player no matter what games he's playing. So maybe he'll show up at Final Round for DBZ or SFV.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.