Page 144 of 189 FirstFirst ... 130140142143144145146148158 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1885

Thread: Fighting Game Tournament Discussion or Something

1. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    And that's a problem if they want people with jobs to watch their broadcasts. That's all I am saying.
    well they had 100k+ viewers so I don't think its as big a problem as you seem to think it is, plus they're not paywalling the recorded versions this year so even if someone didn't stick around until the end they can still catch what they missed

also what ARBM said, if it's not a half hour plus behind schedule it's not a real fighting game tournament

2. Shit, Curleh started 3 hours late 2 weeks ago.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. I watched until the end and got up for work four hours later.
    As far as SF4 goes, it was a good top eight.

4. EVO 2014 in photos:

http://imgur.com/a/BPC1y

Good stuff in there.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    is it on the you tubes yet?
    https://www.youtube.com/user/KarinSF4/videos

That's all the SF matches, ALL of them. Finally finished watching last night, great job by Louffy, his meter building was impressive in the finals.

6. Anyone going to Capcom Cup 2014 in San Francisco this year?

I'll probably head over. It's being held at the Warfield, tickets are $5. The 16 top USF4 players in the world will be there competing for the championship.

UltraChen is doing 30 minute profiles of each character

Interesting development
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

So, I found out a place in the next town over does monthly fighting game tournaments, so some buds and I went over there tonight for some KOF 97. I'm not great at KoF, but I held my own and did pretty well. The dude who beat me ended up in second place, I never saw exactly where I was in the standings, but I seem to be mid level player in this group.

8. Was it fun?
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

Fuck yeah! I've never been a big 97 fan, but it really shines in a competitive environment. They're gonna do 98 next month.

10. El mejor juego