Page 184 of 189 FirstFirst ... 170180182183184185186188 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1885

Thread: Fighting Game Tournament Discussion or Something

1. Who are these clowns?

Where is Oro, C Viper, and Sodom?

Poison looks cool but I'd rather have T Hawk.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. They're in better games! Go play those!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

3. Their big reveal was exactly the content they would have released by now if they hadn't been 'doing things differently' this year.
    It's pretty lame, but I'm fine with it.
    I payed $12 for SFV and bought 4 characters and some costumes with my fight money. I still have fun playing it, but I'd rather play USF4 or the old games most of the time
    I'll pick up Poison some day, probably.

4. It's fine. Everything about SFV is...fine. I was hoping for an Ultra-style shake-up, but this game has always been risk averse; I should have known better.

It's a pretty decent game, but it might be the worst game at evo. That's partially an indictment, but it's also testament to just how good the current crop of fighting games is.

5. SamSho Time!!!!

6. I saw the SamSho stream had over 80k viewers. I had no idea that the series was so popular after all this time. I guess the new game brought out a lot of dormant fans.

7. Crazy a guy that is banned from competing in the Capcom Cup comes in and takes Samurai Showdown.

A brand new Guilty Gear game coming in 2020 was announced.

look here, upon a sig graveyard.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I saw the SamSho stream had over 80k viewers. I had no idea that the series was so popular after all this time. I guess the new game brought out a lot of dormant fans.
    Meanwhile, kofXV had no more than a couple of hundred viewers and was only available on a stream with Spanish commentary.

10. Sam Sho had a great tournament. All killers. The game is so momentum-based and read heavy. I thought Valle would have gone with a different character, but I didn't really watch him stream in the week prior to EVO so I don't know what his logic was on that.

Once this game gets more characters and some balance patches, its going to be even better! I've been a Genjuro main since SamSho 2, but I feel bad when I use him in this game. I'm sure he'll be nerfed somewhat in the future though.