Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Niagara on the Lake

Niagara on the Lake

Hey guys, taking a VERY short trip to Niagara on the Lake (sorry B-Lo Crew, no time to hang, unless you want to meet me at the HHOF)

I'm looking at winery tours and just wanted to know if anyone here had any favorite wineries up on the Niagara peninsula before I booked one.

Thanks.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. Someone grew a vagina since March.

I have always liked wine. Hard not to when your dad's a sommelier.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

4. You should definitely check out around here then (East End of Long Island). Tons of good/great wineries here.

@ Ramon - lots of hot chicks at wineries, fool.

5. I assume you're going on the American side and not the amazing Canadian side. I went on a bike ride with my ex-girlfriend through Niagara On The Lake, got tanked on the wine tours and ended up doing it at a Great Wolf Lodge on one of the water slides.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    You should definitely check out around here then (East End of Long Island). Tons of good/great wineries here.

@ Ramon - lots of hot chicks at wineries, fool.
    There's some down in the Philly(Chaddsford winery) and Southern NJ{Renault winery) area. Hopefully, some B-Lo guys can help you out ... or Dyne.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I assume you're going on the American side and not the amazing Canadian side. I went on a bike ride with my ex-girlfriend through Niagara On The Lake, got tanked on the wine tours and ended up doing it at a Great Wolf Lodge on one of the water slides.
    No, we're going to be on the canadian side. We're staying at the sheraton at the falls eating at the skylon and seeing my fair lady at the festival theatre. I've been up there before, but before drinking age. It's beautiful.

Wanted to do a B&B but I wasn't sure if I was going and didn't really have time to book that.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

8. I didn't think Niagaras liked the water.

Take in some shows

10. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    I have always liked wine. Hard not to when your dad's a sommelier.
    Sommelier than what?