Thread: Nudie Mai edit (Uh, yes: Warning- nudity)

1. Nudie Mai edit (Uh, yes: Warning- nudity)

I took a piece of fanart with a bunch of KoF chicas in lingerie and sorta... edited it.

Here is Mai:

I am very proud of the nipple. The picture could probably still use some brushing up around the edges, however.

2. The nipples look sorta reliefed from the picture man. It doesn't follow the shape of the breast. The color looks good for a nipple though.
    "be water my friend"bruce lee

3. Wrong spot, you think? Or bad angle?

4. Bad angle (shouldn't be able to see that much of it) and it should be up a little higher. I would have gone with a bit paler color, but I'm no nipple expert.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

5. "Showcase your original or fanart work!" - posted as description for this board

Uh...not to be harsh. But this gallery is for fanart, drawn by people, not for modifying images and what not. This is neither

Wanna see nipples? Go look at "real" pr0n or at least, post your own pics.

6. Re: Nudie Mai edit (Uh, yes: Warning- nudity)

Originally posted by Metal_Slug
    I am very proud of the nipple.

I'd expect more sag in the boob anyway without clothes to hold it up.

7. Originally posted by bahn
    "Showcase your original or fanart work!" - posted as description for this board

Uh...not to be harsh. But this gallery is for fanart, drawn by people, not for modifying images and what not. This is neither

Wanna see nipples? Go look at "real" pr0n or at least, post your own pics.
    D'oh. Sorry sir.

8. It's ok...not an official rule. That's just what this area was originally for.

Not a bad nipple though