Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilfred

1. Wilfred

American remake of an Australian show. Stars Elijah Wood. On FX.

There are no more drugs left.

This show used them all.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. It's kind of weird to remake a show with the same actor playing the titular role. But I haven't seen the original and I like this so whatever. Makes for a good lead-in to Louie. FX has some good programming these days.

3. I think Frogacuda just read the Wiki. As no one uses titular in everyday conversation.

4. I liked the first episode. A lot.

Also yes, FX is amazing lately. Look at their five comedy shows:

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    The League
    Archer
    Louie
    Wilfred

Every single one of those shows is good.
    Last edited by Opaque; 27 Jun 2011 at 05:10 AM.

5. This is a great lead in to Louie, first episode was a lot of fun. Good to see Ethan Suplee on TV too.

6. Anyone else surprised with how good Elijah Wood is in that role? I really like him as Ryan.

7. No, he's a good actor.

8. The first two episodes of this were really good. This show isn't what I thought it was going to be. I'm not sure what I expected, but it's better than what I expected.

9. Really funny this week! What other cameos does this show have lined up? I thought Chris Klein fell off a cliff 10 years ago!

10. Nope, he proved that he's the worst actor on the face of the planet (who actually gets some work) with his Charlie Nash in Street Fighter Chun-Li a few years back.
    Last edited by Timber; 02 Jul 2011 at 07:41 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in