Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: New Google Stuff

1. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    According to my gf the high school teacher all the kids there use Myspace and don't really care about Facebook. I'm not sure why.
    Probably because now their parents and extended family are all on FB.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    According to my gf the high school teacher all the kids there use Myspace and don't really care about Facebook. I'm not sure why.
    it's pretty obvious, your girlfriend takes a temporal anomaly to work instead of a car

3. Quote Originally Posted by stormy View Post
    let me guess, mostly black school?
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

4. It's pretty rad how fast things change on the Internet. The world acts as if Facebook and Google will be around forever. They're 15 and 5 years old. Babies. The churn of the Internet is so beautiful. Things are born and killed in an instant, from brilliance and incompetence. Remember when companies could be shitty and stuck around forever? The Internet destroys their staying power. Only the keepers of physical business are safe, for now.
    Last edited by MarkRyan; 06 Jul 2011 at 12:31 PM.

5. I really like Google+.

I want everybody to use it.

Android app is ridiculous.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MarkRyan View Post
    Remember when companies could be shitty and stuck around forever?
    Yea, like IGN.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    I really like Google+.

I want everybody to use it.

Android app is ridiculous.
    I'd really like to like Google+.

Invite does not work every time I try to use it.

Wait line is ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Yea, like IGN.
    If you think about the flux of the Internet over the years, it is pretty crazy that sites like IGN and GameSpot are still alive and kicking. Few things last that long. That they/we have lasted as long on the Internet is evidence that there's a need being filled that others aren't filling.
    Last edited by MarkRyan; 06 Jul 2011 at 03:52 PM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I'd really like to like Google+.

Invite does not work every time I try to use it.

Wait line is ridiculous.
    it is sad :[

10. Facebook is much more entrenched in media than Myspace ever managed. TV programs and ads have Facebook tags at the end of them. Seemingly every major website uses Facebook Connect, you don't even need to bother asking someone to sign up for your shit anymore, just click through with Facebook and you're in. That said no one is safe on the internet, there's no telling what 2015 is going to be like.