Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3567

Thread: Well, This Is a Hell of a Way To Start the 4th of July

1. Quote Originally Posted by Master of 7s View Post
    I had this inexplicable knowledge that could only have come from the Holy Ghost that "Arthur is gone."
    That is what's going on in this thread.

2. Yeah, it's his canned response to me.

And if he's a real christian he'll admit he knows damn well who I am. Or he can be a liar. Whatever.

: /
    Boo, Hiss.

3. This guy went off his rocker a few years ago when he was actually entertaining to a full on zealot. He credits everything to a higher power and when shit goes wrong he always blames someone else. There are many people I think are a waste of a user name on TNL, but Master of 7s is by far the leader of the race.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Really, THAT'S what all this nonsense is about?

So if I had said "I had this really strong feeling in my gut that Arthur was gone." it would have rated a totally different response?

How petty.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall
    Yeah, it's his canned response to me.

And if he's a real christian he'll admit he knows damn well who I am. Or he can be a liar. Whatever.

: /
    No, I don't know who you are because nothing about you registers with me that I should make any effort to remember you. I know the name, but nothing else. That's why I keep asking who the fuck you are.

5. You're so transparent.
    Boo, Hiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Oh, I read the following and thought that he misinterpreted a gunshot as the sound of fireworks.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of 7s View Post
    Last night, as I fell asleep to the sound of fireworks going off at 2AM, I had this inexplicable knowledge that could only have come from the Holy Ghost that "Arthur is gone."

7. I call the Holy Ghost "Cough Syrup".
    Boo, Hiss.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Master of 7s View Post
    Last night, as I fell asleep to the sound of fireworks going off at 2AM, I had this inexplicable knowledge that could only have come from the Holy Ghost that "Arthur is gone."
    are you sure it was fireworks and not this

9. Mof7's: I can only offer my condolences. That is profoundly messed up. I hope that your roomies move on from this tragedy. You have not posted in ages, and I for one sort of missed you. I hope you are well, beside this grisly affair.
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

10. Yeah.......you know what.....whatever.

I needed a reason to quit this place permanently. This thread has succeeded in making me finally realize there is nothing of value here.

Enjoy your whatever you call this.