Page 1 of 59 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 TNL Fantasy Football

Treasure 2011 TNL Fantasy Football

If an agreement is ever reached, we're ready.

The draft is 8pm EDT on Sunday, September 4, giving people exactly two months to get their priorities straight.

League fees will be due one week from whenever an agreement is reached. If that gets really close to the season, we'll set a different deadline to avoid last season's deadbeat nonsense.

As always, please stay out of the free agent pool until after the draft.

2. Sup.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. 8ET on 9/4? Dude, I can't do it that day, I need it to be at 12:30am PDT on Tues, 9/7. I've got work and a wedding and a party to plan and I'm buying a car on 9/4 so that just won't work.

Also, is Biff playing?
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

4. My keepers aren't locked?

Vick, Andre Johnson, CJ plz.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

5. OMG I just creamed my jeans thinking about fantasy football. I can't wait!!!
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

6. I wish and pray the lockout ended.

I'm in.

FYI: I loved NFL.com's FF league. Much better than ESPN's ... like anything else out there. ESPN is a terrible, just like its network.
    Last edited by Advocate; 05 Jul 2011 at 01:28 AM.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

7. Why are keepers locked?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. I'm in and plan to see a marked increase in my team's performance this year.
    That draft time doesn't work for me either, I'll be away from the 2nd-5th. Any other day or time is good though including Meach's proposed time of 3:30 EDT, 9/7

9. Just think how much nerd rage there will be in America when the fantasy football season is cut short or outright cancelled.

ok. Here's how the draft is going to work. I'm going to move it a week sooner for people who can't get their shit together. However, if someone else loses a player to injury during the last week of the preseason, they get your player from a similar round/position. Let me know if you're agreeable to that and want me to move it.