Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Pecker Checkers

Pecker Checkers

Also:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dong.JPG 
Views:	148 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	62196  

3. Is this the name of your new band?

No.

5. All that stuff is retarded; it's some genetic thing where the vast majority of men on the planet have longer ring fingers than index fingers but women are more often the same length or have a longer index finger.

Click for full size

I bet every single dude on this board has a longer ring finger than index finger. Or, I'll play it safe and say 9 out of 10 do, because those are the real world wide odds.
    Last edited by Opaque; 05 Jul 2011 at 11:09 AM.

6. Apparently, having a shorter index finger/longer ring finger also indicates high musical ability. I think there may be something to this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Hand.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	62198  
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I bet every single dude on this board has a longer index finger than ring finger.
    Are you sure that is what you meant to say?

8. I thought this thread was going to be about dudes who feel the need to check out other dudes' peckers while in the bathroom (i.e., pecker checkers).
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

9. My dick is a good size.

10. My dick is Magnum-sized.