Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anime Summer 2011

1. Quote Originally Posted by Station View Post
    Ikoku Meiro no Croisée - As a french major, this show has angered my soul. However, the light-hearted stories calm me, so I keep watching.
    This is super cute. Thanks for the tip. The first ep was kinda boring and I wasn't sure, but the second ep was great.

I'm hopeful it'll deftly fill the lovable grade-schooler gap after Usagi Drop's dreaded time-skip in a few weeks.

2. These games bore the crap out of me, so this is hopefully all of the good with none of the bad. Win/win.

awe, I wish it was 3

4. Me too, but that's only because I'm more familiar with 3 and couldn't be bothered with 4 so I have no idea who those characters are.

Still, awesome music regardless.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post

These games bore the crap out of me, so this is hopefully all of the good with none of the bad. Win/win.
    THIS IS COMING IN FALL, NOT SUMMER, GOD.

Also Persona 4 improves upon 3 in so many ways, yet I have not been able to finish the game.

7. I finished 4. The end is cool, but totally out of left field.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

8. More Penguindrum! (Plus the first episode again, since it got pulled off Youtube.)

I adore Ringo, she's crazy as a shithouse rat.
    Last edited by Space Pirate Roberts; 27 Jul 2011 at 01:49 AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    THIS IS COMING IN FALL, NOT SUMMER, GOD.
    WE DON'T HAVE A FALL THREAD YET, GOD.
    Also Persona 4 improves upon 3 in so many ways, yet I have not been able to finish the game.
    Each one is better than the last, but they all lose steam and become a chore to play about halfway through.

10. The most Utena-ey episode yet. Ringo's repetitive daydream segments really put me in mind of the Nanami episodes.