Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1929313233

Thread: Pacific Rim

1. I'm all about PR2. I like SSDK too, so it's all good.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Not the same thing, although I bet he'll take a more active hand in the film's development than your average producer.
    His art direction is probably the biggest benefit he could provide. Del Toro is a good director, but his actual characters and writing seems to be what makes his movies so memorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

4. So this is out now, I just saw it. I enjoyed it quite a bit. What I disliked about the last movie is nowhere, and the rest is a decent cliche filled movie you've probably seen hundreds of times now in anime etc, but who cares. And in a nice change of pace I really liked Boyega. I wish he could show a tenth whatever he's got going on here in his Star Wars appearances.

5. Is this a prequel, sequel??
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. Sequel. Jon Boyega plays the son of Idris Elba's character from the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. Ok cool, I had it figured for a prequel for whatever reason. Probably 'everything looks less substantial'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Set 10 years after the first. All new Jaegers. Very anime in its casting. Didn't care. It was entertaining.