Thread: Still looking for a monitor =/

1. Still looking for a monitor =/

Edit: I won't be getting that Samtron. Look below for my other options, please?

2. well the link does not work but samtron is not a name brand company, i would have to look at the specs to tell if its decent but i recc. going with a toshiba or viewsonic/sony monitor.
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

3. I edited my first post. Well, I was hoping not to spend $300 on a new 19" monitor. If I have to I will. =/

4. yes, dynaflat technology is Samsung. But...i'm having a little trouble understanding that info.

I mean, aren't flat screen monitors suppose to have a flat screen?

that monitor screen has a slight curve to it.

189 is a great price if that is a true flat screen monitor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

5. .22dpi not bad i say go for it
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

6. Originally posted by andyrose

I really would recommend an NEC 19" flatscreen. They retail for about 250-280.
    Actually, I've been looking at some of those. I'm going to have to go shopping around. (There's no way I'm paying $50 for shipping a monitor online.)

7. I've nailed it down to one of these, unless you can point me to a better one. I'm willing to spend up to $300. I must say that I'm liking the ViewSonic more than the others. Thanks in advance.

NEC AccuSync 90 19" CRT Monitor

Samsung DynaFlat 955DF 19" Flat Screen CRT Monitor

Viewsonic E90F 19" Flat Screen CRT Monitor

NEC AccuSync 90M 19" CRT Monitor

8. I have a 23 inch viewsonic at work that owns my soul.

*that is all*

9. http://www.tomshardware.com/display/...19/crt-05.html

This article might help you find a monitor you like. Just skip through the first few pages of it if you're not interested in how a monitor works.

I bought a Sony 19" Trinitron Multiscan G400 for a little over $300 online, and I am *extremely* pleased with it. The best picture I have personally ever seen from a monitor. Well worth my money.

I always say, don't slack off when it comes to one of the few things that will last a long time for your PC.

EDIT: Well, now that I go back and look at the prices listed for those monitors, maybe the article won't help you that much. I wonder if you can find better prices for those online if you look. *shrug*

10. max resolution on that Samsung 1280x1024? that's got to be a typo right?