Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trackball Opinions

Trackball Opinions

Any of you use a trackball? The height of my desk at work makes mousing uncomfortable. Any suggestions for a worthwhile one? No gaming, except for the occasional flash tower defense game. Just internets and emails and audio edits.

yes, I know about google, buttcheeks. This is one of those cases where I want personal opinions from real people, not Joe Internet.

2. I was baby-boomer-forced into using the Marble Mouse for awhile a long time ago.
    http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-910-0...0391996&sr=8-1

I wasn't mad at it. If one was in front of me now, I'm pretty sure I would willingly use it again for small-time internetting.

3. I have a marble mouse, it's not the best layout ever but it's functional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. I won't use anything but a marble mouse when the choice is available. No scroll wheel, but it's the most comfortable device I've ever used. I use it all day both at home and at work and have zero soreness in my wrists or hands.

James

5. I'd like it 100x more if it had a scroll wheel.

I'm gonna need a scroll wheel I think.

7. You find a good one with a scroll wheel, let a dude know.

8. I used a Microsoft Explorer (wtf at those prices?) for a long time, it was pretty decent but needed to be cleaned regularly. The only real problem I had with it is that it meant my thumb had to control right-click, left-click, and scroll wheel by itself which could sometimes be shitty for shortcuts and games.

If I was to buy one now I would probably get one with a thumb-ball for that reason, like this one (again, wtf at those prices?). I've seen this one in stores before and it's crazy fuck big if I remember right (that ring around the ball is the scroll wheel), but I've known a couple office guys that liked it.

2 new from $489.99
    It better suck my dick.

10. I always use trackballs. My favorite is an old Kensington I have at work. I don't think they make it but it's kind of like this one. I like finger wheels a lot more than thumb wheels and like my Kensington way better than the logitechs I've tried.