Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: The Evil Dead

1. I've been on the fence about this one too, but that trailer was a fun watch.

2. Rapetree is back. Hurray.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. I have a feeling it's going to go straight for the kill.

4. I guess someone at the panel asked if they were going for horror or tongue-in-cheek horror and the response was, "Did the trailer make you laugh?"
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    On one hand, seeing iconic moments with a "twist" pisses me right the fuck off, but taking the movie for what it is, it looks like it goes for it on the gore front. I'm there day one, but not without trepidation.
    I've thought a lot about remakes and reboots lately. I'm wouldn't you rather not seeing the same movie with updated effects? I'm more for the idea of a movie that exists on its own, but knows EXACTLY where it came from.

... Or were the twists awful? I didn't watch the trailer yet.

6. Red band trailer. Probably not safe if you're at work.

I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

7. Looks neat.

Might be alright.

I guess they are just avoiding all things Bruce. Probably wise.

I recently watched the Dawn of the dead remake. Horror remake can be alright.

9. Outside of that stupid zombie baby scene (which never fails to crack me up), the DotD remake was probably the best of all these retreads.

I hate to admit it, but that trailer looked okay.

10. Big nope on this shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!