Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 101213141516 LastLast

Thread: The Evil Dead

1. Finally caught the whole season. Fucking amazing.

2. A lot of great stuff. Too bad Amanda was a complete waste, they dropped the ball with her character.

3. Agreed. The very end wasn't so great either. I know it's typical Ash but it was pretty weak. They missed a huge opportunity to send them back to the Primitives again.

4. Three episodes into season 2, it is fucking insane. They write down the craziest thing they can think of and film it. The coroner's office in episode 2 is one for the record books. I don't want to even hint at what happens so you can see it raw.

5. I couldn’t find the thread but I’m just about to finish season one of AvED on Netflix and this shit is incredible.

6. Finally got around to watching season 2 last week. Liked it even more than the first. Can't wait to see what they do with the third.

7. I'll be so happy if this gets a third season.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I'll be so happy if this gets a third season.
    Season 3 has been confirmed for a while now.

http://deadline.com/2017/10/ash-vs-e...re-1202182407/

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Awesome. I still need to watch season 2.

Kinda related, but some schmuck found several cases of brand new Evil Dead 1 laserdiscs and put them on eBay. Got one for $20.

10. Watched the first couple episodes, and this is a lot of fun. Liking all the practical effects.
    Boo, Hiss.