Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Never Again

1. I want my house full of functional things.
    Boo, Hiss.

2. Wife trolling my account again. I never remember to log out. She's cute like that. Hi sweetie!

3. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    What, you don't want your house full of useless shit from Pier 1 imports?
    No.

What's your point?
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

4. I just keep all of my cool shit in my studio (hellboy statue, luchador posters, etc.) When my brother moved out of our parents house he left his Chicken v. Peter Griffin statue. After visiting and seeing it sitting in the closet for 2 years I took it and put it above my DVD player. Do what you want. I don't even particularly like Family Guy but the statue is fun looking so I put it to use. The rest of the shelves have books on them and a few DVDs.

The bigger problem with Cheeks is he obviously hoards. Even if at a lower level he doesn't seem to understand what little value junk hanging about brings to his life. He uses "it's an investment" like any dumb-ass does to explain his habit of hanging on to junk.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

I don't understand the need some men have to begrudge other men for what they own. It is silly. I have plenty of "adult" hobbies. And I have hobbies that require a lot technical know how and skill. Should I snub my nose up at those who don't partake?

Should I look down on anyone here that cooks and doesn't own a kitchen aid mixer? No.
    Should I look down on anyone here that plays guitar but doesn't own the tools or skills to fix their gear? No.
    Should I look down on anyone here that doesn't have the skills or tools to fix their own vehicles? No.
    Should I look down on anyone here that lacks the skills or tools to do basic home repairs? No.

The TNL doth protest too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    The bigger problem with Cheeks is he obviously hoards. Even if at a lower level he doesn't seem to understand what little value junk hanging about brings to his life. He uses "it's an investment" like any dumb-ass does to explain his habit of hanging on to junk.
    I don't hoard. 90% of my purchases are books, records, music equipment and tools. Of the active members of TNL, I post the least in the haul thread and I post the fewest toy and game purchases. I also never post in the pile of shame thread. Because I don't buy piles of shit I'm not going to use or play.

This "thing" you guys have come up with is 100% manufactured. You guys should let Yeller enjoy his thing where me and him go back and forth about being wasteful. Don't crowd in on his shit.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 19 Jul 2011 at 03:15 PM.

I threw away 20 DVD and 10 CD cases yesterday and it made me think of you.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    The TNL doth protest too much.
    I'm not sure you know how to use this term.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. I think your complaints about his use of that term reveal your own secret intentions. Sexually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    Wife trolling my account again. I never remember to log out. She's cute like that. Hi sweetie!

ITT: Cheebs is schizophrenic, and he's married to one of his other personalities.