Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 414161718

Thread: Lollipop Chainsaw (360/PS3)

1. This is $39.99 at Best Buy but the RE6 issue of @Gamer has a $20 off coupon good through 10/6.

2. What does this game even play like? I know everything about the dick'n'boob lulz and nothing about the combat.

3. Fucking zombie baseball.

And sparkles. I don't really get how to do good sparkles.

I think sparkles are the number of 1 hit kills you do in a single move.

I didn't really bother with them until I had gotten more moves. After that, it adds a new dynamic to the game because then you are trying to move and position the zombies and then execute whatever move to land a high 1 hit kill count.

And fuck zombie baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    What does this game even play like?
    Kind of like a series of minigames, really.

It isn't a fps. It isn't RE, or Dead Rising, or L4D either.

Except for a few gag weapons, your only attacks are melee.

And gameplay is pretty much go from A to B to C to D to E and so on. There is always some kind of clear requirement to go from one area to the next. Sometimes it is straight forward like kill so many zombies. Other times it is an obvious minigame with a score requirement. And other times it might be some bizarre like kill all the heads on the zombie mecha chickens.

Personally, I really liked the game. But I could see why someone coming from Dead Rising or Left 4 Dead would hate it. Its weird, dumb, and light hearted in a way that many games aren't right now.

6. $20 at NewEgg for the next 30 some-odd hours, guys.
    Xbox 360
    PS3