Page 1 of 19 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Apartment/renting/roommate Horror Stories

1. Apartment/renting/roommate Horror Stories

Please, share them.

2. A roommate of mine put a katana through the fridge.

I'll fucking tell you Jesus Christ Karen no you won't.

4. I woke up to find my roommate passed out on the couch with a bag of drugs in his embrace. It was a month into moving in and I thought he died.

5. I've never required a room mate. A lot of people have asked to room with me. I like my space.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I woke up to find my roommate passed out on the couch with a bag of drugs in his embrace. It was a month into moving in and I thought he died.
    I imagine Ramon wearing his Indiana Jones hat and clutching a bag of sand...
    Last edited by Some Stupid Japanese Name; 25 Jul 2011 at 11:43 PM. Reason: split infinitive?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I've never required a room mate. A lot of people have asked to room with me. I like my space.
    It is nice to put your feet up on the passenger seat without worrying about kicking anyone.

8. I once lived with a girl that also owned the house. Halfway through my time there she got a dog and put it in a crate every second she wasn't sitting at the couch in the same room. Then she could not comprehend why, when she finally let it out of the crate, the dog would run laps around the couch at top speed and be completely insane. It also would get incredibly violent if anyone other than the girl tried to let it out of the crate.

She also gave me shit for hand washing my dishes instead of putting them in the dishwasher every single time.

Oh and also at the same house, the other roommate one time got wasted, came home, got naked, went downstairs to the bathroom, came back upstairs and accidentally entered my room and got into bed with me. Thankfully she was hot so it wasn't a bad thing, just awkward.

9. Quote Originally Posted by A Robot Bit Me View Post
    It is nice to put your feet up on the passenger seat without worrying about kicking anyone.
    The recline mechanism broke so I have to make due.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. I broke a roommate's legs for stealing from me.

But we've recently been through that story.
    Boo, Hiss.