Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Where Did You Go on Your Honeymoon?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Biff?
    Nonsense. If this was Biff, money would be no object.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. Who is redstar.division? He reminds me of Korian...in a good way.

3. My wife and I went to Atlantic City after we got married for a night. We've been planning that late honeymoon but we've almost been married for a year now. I'd really be interested in some place secluded, warm and peaceful. I'm sure there are a lot of creative solutions where you guys could have the time of your life for pretty cheap. Don't forget that there are a lot of interesting places in the United States.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Rebecca and I went to Jamaica for a week last year and it ruled. It was pricey, but it was a good time.
    Did you do an all inclusive resort or did you man up and explore?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

All inclusive. I explored top shelf liquor while listening to dub reggae on the beach. Fuck it.

Quote Originally Posted by redstar.division View Post
    It has its proper place for sure, TNL is definitely not in that category!
    I cannot fathom where that proper place would be. Imagine if science were as stupid as political correctness. We wouldn't have genus, order, and species, because that would be a "natural injustice." "All creatures (can't say animals) are created equal (which is bullshit) and shouldn't categorized, even if that removes all meaning."

edit: I don't know what you can objectively call it other than organized dishonesty.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 27 Jul 2011 at 09:07 AM.

7. Imagine if Yoshi was insufferable and obnoxious.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Biff?

Go to Puerto Rico. It ain't pricey and the beaches are wonderful. Plus, you can go to the top of some of the mountains and eat some of the best food of your life.
    No Biff here. Puerto Rico is awesome. We spent two vacations there, one in Humacao and the other on Vieques (which was amazing with the Bioluminescence Bay.) There doesn't seem to be an all inclusive resort that is adults only and includes top-shelf booze. If you know otherwise let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Who is redstar.division? He reminds me of Korian...in a good way.
    I'm Stormy's old college roomate and the person who took over Advocate's team in TNL Fantasy Football.

Biggest ownership upgrade ever BTW...

10. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    Nonsense. If this was Biff, money would be no object.
    Nothing would be an issue as he would just go to his private island.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin