Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: A Law Question About Negligence

1. IP is barely smarter than a retard.

Also TNL, get my degree for me pls kthx

Quote Originally Posted by The Gas View Post
    IP is probably the smartest person on this board, just not in communication skills.
    Can I read into that you're admitting he's smarter than you?

No one can take the EE degree from him, but an MBA is 100% meaningless. You can almost literally buy one on the internet. And those that complete the course work tend to get brainwashed.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 27 Jul 2011 at 09:30 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    I don't understand you at all. Every time you are writing a paper it seems you source wiki and TNL. Don't you do any research?
    Not just source TNL, but whine when he's having trouble with it.

My favourite part is when someone helps him and he just argues and bitches about it.

5. Then he's late for class the next day and yells at you for not calling to wake him up

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Can I read into that you're admitting he's smarter than you?

No one can take the EE degree from him, but an MBA is 100% meaningless. You can almost literally buy one on the internet. And those that complete the course work tend to get brainwashed.
    To you, me, and the average person, this is true.

To the usual braindead person in an HR dept of a medium to large company? It still carries a lot of weight.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Why not skip the unnecessary step and just fucking do the research?
    I did do research. And I was getting contradictory stuff.

That is why I asked. I'm not an expert in law. I don't have the background to decide what source is wrong or not.

But we do have lawyers here. I figured they could cut the bullshit away.

EDIT: And after I made the thread, I continued with my paper and my research. I finished it. Then I researched the citation and documentation method I hadn't used in 6 years, and got all of that done. And lastly, I made a presentation, ironed my dress clothes, took a shower, shaved, made note cards for the presentation, got all my shit printed out, etc, etc.

I'm not sure where these ideas about how I work come from. I make a thread because sleeve, burg, and mars are not on aim and it translates into me wanting people to write an entire paper for me.
    Last edited by Fe 26; 27 Jul 2011 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Not just source TNL, but whine when he's having trouble with it.
    You've commented on this several times. Would you like to talk about it? Keeping your mouth shut about academia seems to be an important thing to you. Why do you value that kind of discretion so much?

9. It's kind of funny to hear a grown man bitch about his college coursework, and try to get people to do his homework for him. Time to grow up bro.

10. This place would fall apart in a month without IP.

Probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!