Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: A Law Question About Negligence

1. Never gonna give you up

2. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9087513.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	62490  
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9087605.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	62491  

4. You guys are being retarded. We don't constantly have to start a shitstorm over everything IP does. Advice from others is essential to a well-rounded work environment (unless you have an IQ of 1,000). This is why people are assigned to work together. Everyone's desire to call him out over a post he made asking for advice on TNL just shows the obsession level that many posters have with him. Sure, he can be a dick or a moron sometimes like most of the rest of us but I really think that some of you really really want to fuck him or at least take him out on a date.

Also, Yoshi basically calling engineers useless compared to scientists (where many engineers are in research positions and thus scientists themselves) is stupid. I'll take that as Yoshi just being Yoshi though.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

5. I just like meme image generators!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    Also, Yoshi basically calling engineers useless compared to scientists (where many engineers are in research positions and thus scientists themselves) is stupid. I'll take that as Yoshi just being Yoshi though.
    His comments are pretty funny, all things considered. He's all about working and pulling your own weight. But there aren't many pure scientist outside of academia, and a lot of that research is paid for by the state or federal government. Or at least there aren't many compared to the level of engineers outside of academia that are paid by businesses.

I was more referring to how a lot of universities have a school of engineering outside the school of science. Ask your coworker how to build some thicker skin.

8. Gohron Johnson is right!

9. For once I agree with the "you're just piling on IP" train.

10. Firstblood Johnson is right! I'm glad we have IP Johnson and his frontier gibberish.