Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Opening Up My Own Gym/Martial Arts Studio! 44 Fitness

1. I'm Opening Up My Own Gym/Martial Arts Studio! 44 Fitness

For the last 3 or so years I have been making my living doing personal and group fitness training, working with anything from pro or amatuer atheletes, body builders, firefighters/police/military, soccer moms, and everyone in between.

In addition I've been teaching brazilian jiu-jitsu as well and have a solid team of training partners.

Anywho, I have been splitting rent with another person on a small 550sq foot studio and now I'm moving into my own dedicated 1200sq space.

It's pretty exciting and scary and I thought I'd share it with my tnl buds.

Attached are some pics of the construction (we're gonna open between aug 15th and sep 1). Website isn't done yet, but you can see more pics n' stuff at our facebook page: 44 fitness on facebook.

So yea, any questions about starting your own business, working out, nutrition, getting your swole on, working out, how my abs look, how many pullups I can do, etc!

logos:

Main workout room, there is going to be a 22 foot long monkeybars mounted on that wall:

Peg boards for climbing:

Room for some treadmills, elipticals, spin bike and some mirrors for 1 on 1 training:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	610 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	62552   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(2).JPG 
Views:	601 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	62553   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo(3).JPG 
Views:	654 
Size:	83.6 KB 
ID:	62554   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	44_fitness_tri.png 
Views:	527 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	62555  

2. How crazy will the insurance for such a place be?

3. Good stuff! It's cool to see TNL creating things of their own. I'll be opening a restaurant of my own in October.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. Good jorb!

All I saw on the main page was "Studio 54."
    Last edited by Brisco Bold; 02 Aug 2011 at 07:52 PM. Reason: FUCK

5. You should open this up near me so I can join.

6. What is the story behind the number 44?

7. That's how many people he can fight at once before he starts to break a sweat.

8. Awesomeness! Congrats my friend. You need to keep posting pictures as it comes together.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. congrats!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Awesome. Luck to you.

BTW, why 44?