Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Arnold Dumps Maria

1. Arnold Dumps Maria

Really, can you blame him?

Seriously, though, there's no real details. The timing suggests that she stuck around not to make waves while he was Governor. Hope Arnie's got his ass an iron-clad pre-nup.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_en_mo/...ver_separation
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maria%20shriver1.jpg 
Views:	636 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	61500  
    Last edited by Dolemite; 10 May 2011 at 11:18 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

Have you seen him lately?

3. Arnold to Maria, "I want your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle".
    "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often." -- Winston Churchill

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Have you seen him lately?
    Remember that episode of Married With Children where Al was grossed out by a women that was 40, but when Kelly pointed out that he was over 40 replied, "Yeah, but I'm a guy. It's completely different." Same applies here.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I like this being a separate thread better than a blip in the Obama thread, though my thoughts are the same.

I'm glad to see the Governator kick that Kennedy trash to the curb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Remember that episode of Married With Children where Al was grossed out by a women that was 40, but when Kelly pointed out that he was over 40 replied, "Yeah, but I'm a guy. It's completely different." Same applies here.
    We could all learn a lot from MwC.

7. I really don't give a shit what Arnold does. His governorship was a complete clown show and I can't really respect the guy after he wasted California's time for two terms.

I don't remember when you were in college out there, but if it was during his predecessor's term, then you'd know that anything is a better use of CA's time than that.

9. Arnold was far worse than Grey Davis. California is in a far worse fiscal mess than it was before Arnold took office. Now, that's not really his fault (outside of spending the money from the real estate boom with gusto) but his campaign was built on him making "the tough decisions", none of which he actually made. The only thing I can really give him credit for was his seemingly good-faith attempts to end gerrymandering. Other than that, yea, a waste of time.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 10 May 2011 at 01:01 PM.

I know you know that the executive branch doesn't control spending. I'm not sure what other "tough decisions" he promised. Granted, he is no Pete Wilson.