Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The new posts button...

1. http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/sea...e=vBForum_Post

I use this as my tnl link on the Bokkmarks Toolbar in FF, so my browser always has a new posts button for tnl.

It doesn't appear I can edit posts as recent as six weeks ago in either 4.1 or Classic.

3. Ugh. I was holding off on this update because of the new text editor. It's terrible in 4.1 and Classic, but nothing a little tinkering won't fix. I should be able to fix the editing problem, too.

If there's anything about this update that really breaks the forums for you, tell me. The other stuff may have to wait until the weekend. Unfortunately, we had to pull the trigger on the update because of some other problems.

4. I just went back to basic text editor. The default editor was taking several minutes to load completely.

5. I get this in the quick reply and advanced reply box. I'm using FireFox 5.0.1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QR box.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	62579  

6. oh that's a theme problem on 4.1

it seems to work fine on the white one

e: there, the button icons show up now
    Last edited by cka; 03 Aug 2011 at 10:33 PM.

7. I have the same problem as Melf, but I use Google Chrome.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

8. What the shit it up with these fucking "Are you sure you want to leave this page?" pop ups?

9. it's from the new wysiwyg editor, if you have text or a saved draft in it (yeah, it saves your posts now if your browser crashes mid-type) it'll show that prompt if you try to navigate away

At least the colors aren't jacked for when you view user profiles in classic now.