Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The new posts button...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    If there's anything about this update that really breaks the forums for you, tell me.
    Beefy Hits can still post.

2. The new mobile skin takes ridiculously long to load pages on my phone compared to the old one. I hate it so much.

3. Do you have an iPhone, Android, or something else? And is this just since the upgrade this week?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Beefy Hits can still post.
    I wasn't looking for personal attacks.

5. I'm using an iPhone and it started with the upgrade this week. The featherweight skin still runs great so no big loss, I'm just using that.

6. The OTHER new post button, specific to threads (ie the button beside the thread name) goes to the last page but doesn't go to the most recent post, i've noticed. Using Opera.

7. Featherweight does the same thing when you click on a thread in the new post section. Annoying, but not board breaking.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    The OTHER new post button, specific to threads (ie the button beside the thread name) goes to the last page but doesn't go to the most recent post, i've noticed. Using Opera.
    Same here, noticed that shit on both my laptop (using Firefox) and my phone (Blackberry), all in the classic skin. Really annoying, fix plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

Seconded.