Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 44545657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Borderlands 2

1. I thought they expired?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    I thought they expired?
    http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Golde...st_Shift_Codes
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

Timber (or anyone else), have you ever obtained anything decent from the Loot the World app?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Yeah, that and for the rare appearance of a good purple or better weapon in the machines "Item of the Day" slot.

Just loaded this up for the first time in in a couple of months and had about 70 keys worth of shift codes to enter.
    Yeah, every once in a while the "Item of the Day" gives out a legendary for potentially several million gold or whatever. It's super rare, and the hundreds of hours I played the game it occurred maybe 3 times.

Those key codes were awesome and very welcomed during the early portions of the game. Once I found out about the farming spots (which are probably patched out now, been a long while since I've played), I just start collecting legendaries (and perlescents) and no longer even bothered with those codes anymore. I think I may have over 100 keys stored up.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dog$ View Post
    Timber (or anyone else), have you ever obtained anything decent from the Loot the World app?
    I've gotten a few legendary items from it. Although they usually get used up pretty fast, gotta check these sites out fairly regularly. I've used it mainly to get blue or purple items for my lower leveled guys.

http://www.reddit.com/r/LootTheWorld/

http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Loot_The_World_QR_Codes
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

6. I thought we were only supposed to slap Prince Jeffrey, not kill him.

Are you back from rescuing Kermit?

8. Has anyone bought any of the headhunter DLC? Is it worthwhile? What about the creature slaughterdome?

I have the PS3 GOTY edition and lent the DLC disc out to my coop friends so that we could all play it. We've spent 6-8 hours on Tiny Tina's Dungeon and still haven't quite completed it. I felt like it had better enemy density than most of the standard maps I have encountered.

Getting at least one of those DLC packs would be good just to have access to a slot machine which takes eridium to play. It seems like better gear comes from those than the cash slot machines. I was able to get an orange handgun from it most recently.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Korly View Post
    Has anyone bought any of the headhunter DLC? Is it worthwhile? What about the creature slaughterdome?
    Headhunter DLCs are very small areas, I think most of them only took me 2 or so hours to complete. But they're also priced at only $3 each. Totally optional but worth it if you want more of BL2 to play.

Creature slaughterdome is just another arena battle, it's just like the Bandit & Hyperion ones in the game only with animals this time. Again, totally optional if you want more of that stuff.