Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Virginia Tech Gunman: Round 2

Virginia Tech Gunman: Round 2

3. Wake me up when someone gets shot.

4. I'm guessing fake.
    I'm hoping fake.

5. Related:

6. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vtec17.jpg 
Views:	409 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	62583  

7. Here's a fun story that's related.

There was this guy Rick at my office, he often said shit without thinking. He was opening a student account for a member a month or so after the first VTECH incident and asked where she was going to school. She said Virginia Tech, and he said be careful not to get shot. Her mom turned white as a sheet and I had to leave my office to laugh.

Comedy gold.

8. I mean, if you're dumb enough to apply to VA Tech at this point, you can't really complain about getting shot.

Apparently they attract loonies.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Here's a fun story that's related.

There was this guy Rick at my office, he often said shit without thinking. He was opening a student account for a member a month or so after the first VTECH incident and asked where she was going to school. She said Virginia Tech, and he said be careful not to get shot. Her mom turned white as a sheet and I had to leave my office to laugh.

Comedy gold.
    Cool story, bro.

10. Round three...fight!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...183115715.html

A police officer has been shot and killed on Virginia Tech's campus during a routine traffic stop, according to the university. A second victim was found dead at another campus parking lot. The suspect is described as a white male wearing a maroon hoodie, and is still on the loose. The shootings occurred shortly after noon.
    WTF is up with that school?