Page 1 of 10 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Bull

1. Red Bull

There's an old locked thread circa 2002. Before my time. Feel free to merge:

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/thr...y-drink-thread...

Or not.

Has anyone noticed 8oz cans taste better than the larger ones? I regularly alternate, and consistently notice a difference from the very first sip. It's likely psychological, as I can think of no rational reason for this, aside from maybe the smaller cans being able to cool down an extra couple degrees.

It's not just me:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...4063821AACKtoG

2. It all tastes like irradiated urine to me.

I hate the price of these things. Its inflated on all energy drinks. They don't cost anymore to make than normal softdrinks.

4. I drink these whenever I'm hung over from a night of drinking before work or for long tournaments. Never any other time.

5. Flintstones vitamins in a can. Not really drinking it for the flavor, sugar free if there's no good coffee around and I'm working on something late.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. I am kind of addicted to sugar free red bull. I've noticed a difference in taste too - I prefer it in the glass bottle more than the cans.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

These things suck.

Drink black coffee or gtfo.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Hey josh, you know how I look like a tool bag when I come into threads and talk down about shit everyone else likes...

EDIT: Hey Cow, you know how I look like etc, etc

10. Bad for my heart, but love it with Vodka. This is how I'll die.