Page 1 of 25 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Peeves

1. Pet Peeves

We all have them.

I'm getting really annoyed with the new trend of naming shows and books "the secret life of blank" It's annoying as fuck, especially since most of the time the thing they're talking about isn't even actually how secrets work. Buildings don't have secrets, they weren't told something that they can't tell other buildings, so go fuck yourself BBC.

Also every single fucking ad on the internet is now phrased like this: "# crazy/weird/odd ways to get abs/thin/longer dick" and it's driving me nuts. Who the fuck is falling for those links? I am almost tempted to click on one just to see if they even have a made up crazy/wierd/odd tip for me to get bigger tits, but I like my computer spyware/virus free.

What's with people wearing bathing suits with underwear?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

Edit it quick.

4. at first i thought this was about the harry potter ghost peeves, always causing trouble and blowing raspberries at everyone.

My pet peeve now is people in houston, particularly newscasters (most obviously) that now complain that its so hot, when many months ago in the winter when it was a nice calm 50-60 degree period of months they bitched about wishing summer was here. Now we have a string of 14 100 degree plus days in a row and they claim to not be able to wait until fall before we finally get some relief. What if i urinated on their cereal bowls hows that for some refreshing relief?
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

5. You should watch less television, Opaque. It's been moronic for as long as we've been alive, there are just more competing channels now.

People belching and saying racist shit under their breath on the train bugs me, happened this morning. Dude was shuffling his Magic cards and being a dickbag to the lady in front of him.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 08 Aug 2011 at 04:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. The fact that people whisper racism bothers me too. Scream that shit. You're superior, goddamn it!
    Or you're a pussy and deserve to be beat down.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Who the fuck is falling for those links? I am almost tempted to click on one just to see if they even have a made up crazy/wierd/odd tip for me to get bigger tits, but I like my computer spyware/virus free.
    You do know you just answered your own question, right?

8. You think the hits are all from people who know they're bullshit but want a laugh?

9. 1% of fifty million emails is still pretty healthy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Scientists discover three crazy questions that will make women get instantly horny.

There is also a crazy thing you can do every day that will make your dick bigger.

I don't know what is happening.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery