Page 1 of 11 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Blog?

1. Do You Blog?

I know blogging is so 2004, but I've been keeping a blog for the past few years writing about the more interesting things I do on my motorcycle. One year I did a five-article epic writeup of a trip to Seattle, and when I did a similar ride last year I wanted to do the same. Except I wasn't as inspired to write, so it got put off and I neglected updating the blog until I finished the Seattle articles.

Which I finally completed a couple of weeks ago. And since then I've been having a lot of fun updating the blog again. Just tonight I wrote up a couple of short anecdotes I considered somewhat interesting (read it here) and I'm already planning a few more future updates.

Anyone else keep a blog outside of TNL?

2. Nope.
    BUY MY GAMES! [~Video Game Print Ads - Twitter - My DS Collection! ~] Currently Playing: Rocket League & CoD Black Ops 3 (X1), SW Force Collection (mobile), SolForge (PC)

3. Nah.
    Currently playing: Binary Domain (PC), EVE Online: Retribution (PC), Guild Wars 2 (PC)

4. Yes.

TNL and Sega-16 are my blogs.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

6. It just seems so arrogant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

7. I write news opinions and political observations on mine.

8. I just don't have anything interesting to write about.
    Currently playing: Binary Domain (PC), EVE Online: Retribution (PC), Guild Wars 2 (PC)

I've had a Livejournal account for many years, but I couldn't tell you the last time I wrote in it. I basically used it like it was Notepad because Notepad used to annoy me.