Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Blog?

1. No time for blogging.

2. Not very often, but I did one recently (more pics then actual text) of my trip to San Diego Comic Con which can be found here on TNL
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

I've thought about making a blog about fixing stuff. I have a kitchen aid that needs new brushes. Figured I could put up some diagrams and schematics. Maybe go into what kind of electric motor it has and the theory behind it's operation.

But to do it the way I want, I'd need to get good at illustrator and maybe flash. I'd really like to make it something like the secret life of machines

http://www.secretlifeofmachines.com/

4. Not anymore. I tweet, I tumble, but I keep the wall of text entries to a minimum.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

5. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    TNL and Sega-16 are my blogs.

6. Nope. There are a million better things for me to do with my time, and I don't do any of those either.

7. No. Getting paid to write kinda kills your desire to do it for free, even if it's about yourself.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    It just seems so arrogant.
    I'm not sure if you're serious or not, but this is entirely why I don't. I'm not important. And neither are my opinions.

9. I post drawings until I get a job drawing, then I neglect my blog until the contract is up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brisco Bold View Post
    I'm not sure if you're serious or not, but this is entirely why I don't. I'm not important. And neither are my opinions.
    This is an interesting perspective. You're on this message board sharing your opinions. If it was on a blog, it'd just be longer form and probably read by fewer people.

I keep up my blog because I like to take photos and I'm passionate about writing. And both fit into one of my other passions, motorcycling.