Thread: Some of my friend's stuff, some of mine. Cheap.

1. Some of my friend's stuff, some of mine. Cheap.

Paypal, Money Order, and cleverly concealed cash at your own risk are accepted. I ship games first class via USPS with delivery confirmation and international (including Canada) UPS. If you pay me before 4pm cst it gets shipped the same day.

Shipping for Games are $3 + $1 for each additional game. Systems,bundles, and accessories vary. Please PM me your zip code for shipping quote on these items before ordering.

Up for sale is a Dreamcast mad catz controller with rumble pack. The controller has some spills on it. It worked when i tried it 4 months ago. $12

Also up for grabs is the Sega Genesis power base converter. It also worked when I tested it 4 months ago. It does not include the screw, but includes the games Ghostbusters (complete - manual is somewhat beat up), a loose Dead Angle (this was a fabtech arcade behind the shoulder shooter), and Alex Kidd in Miracle World (Includes game and box, but no manual). I will only sell this as a bundle. PM with zip code for shipping quote. $30

Lastly, I have Herzog Zwei for the Sega Genesis. This game is loose, and includes a blank box and no manual. $17

I'm willing to take any offer, PM me if interested. I try and check it several times a day. Bear with me if it takes time for me to respond to messages, I only do this part-time.

I cross-post on several forums, including NeoGAF, Digital Press, Neo-Geo.com, etc. etc. it's first come, first served. The first to PM me gets the goodies.

DO NOT TROLL OR SHIT IN MY THREAD. SPAMMERS AND TIME WASTERS WILL BE IGNORED. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE OR DON'T LIKE THE PRICE, PUT IN AN OFFER. THE WORST I COULD SAY IS NO
    Last edited by Rumpy; 03 Sep 2011 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Took out spoiler
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

2. Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Hits View Post
    I cross-post on several forums, including NeoGAF, Digital Press, Neo-Geo.com, etc. etc. it's first come, first served. The first to PM me gets the goodies.
    Super, stick to those forums then, you're not wanted here and no one here is buying your crap.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. I had that DC controller. It was awful!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

4. No cursing in thread titles. Thanks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    No cursing in thread titles. Thanks.
    Opps. Sorry

@ bbob. Wrong I've made several deals on this forum.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png