Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Spotify

If you had a smartphone I'd imagine you could listen to it in your car, or on your headphones, or where ever the fuck you want.

Get with the times, cheeks.

2. He's too busy looking up bad metal bands that haven't updated their geocities website that still has the same six 50 second samples on it that he listened to years ago.

3. Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    Firsblood, would you mind painting me 10 owls and letting me hang them in my house for 6 months? 12 months? who knows how long if I ever even do pay you?

Y'know, just to make sure they click..
    That's not even the same thing.

No wonder you're so Lars Ulrich about this whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    If you had a smartphone I'd imagine you could listen to it in your car, or on your headphones, or where ever the fuck you want.

Get with the times, cheeks.
    pay for the data + messaging + calling plan and I will

and I don't want to fiddle fuck with the internet to listen to music in my car. Though I guess the very program that this thread for has an ap...that I can pay 10$ a month for

Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    He's too busy looking up bad metal bands that haven't updated their geocities website that still has the same six 50 second samples on it that he listened to years ago.
    insignificant details

6. Fuck music.

7. Spotify has proven convenient at work when i just want to listen to some music, or a song i just bought on my Mac at home, but i dont have on my work Mac.
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nash View Post
    That's not even the same thing.

No wonder you're so Lars Ulrich about this whole thing.
    You know what? Lars was right. They do deserve to get paid for their music.

You're shockingly stupid for an educated person.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Yes. I'm not buying music unless I've tried it and decide that I really like it and want it.

Listening to music on a band website or myspace is not enough for that decision. Streaming music off of a website is not indicative of real life usage. And a couple songs is not indicative of the entire quality of an album.
    Kill yourself.
    Boo, Hiss.

Mitigating risk. What a hot topic.